Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm happy to say that my training for this coming triathlon season has been fantastic. I've been Crossfitting hard since September and I can really see and feel an improvement in my fitness. CrossFit has made me much stronger and flexible. My strength is up and body fat is down. I also started implementing CrossFit Endurance back in to my training. The big change for this year is that I am going to be training with a power meter. I just ordered a power meter for my bike and hope that I'll see significant improvements both in training and racing. The guys at FITWERX got my position dialed in and I'm pumped for my first TRI in May. This years A race for me is going to be the Patriot Half Iron distance in June. I know many triathletes check out both Crossfit and CrossFit Endurance for their training. The best advice I can give is 1) CrossFit 2)CrossFit Endurance 3) Get a bike fit- If you live in New England area check out FITWERX. Keep up the great work. LinkToday's WOD:

No comments: