Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WED WOD

Dead Lift 5x3

Check out this Video.
These are the guys that I went through my Certification with. Thanks to Lt Col Dan Wilson for my CrossFit Camp Pendleton T- Shirt.

Also, A shout out to Kev Reen for his 50th place overall finish, 12th age group (30-34), at the Mooseman Half Ironman triathlon this past weekend. Kev implemented Crossfit into his Ironman training this past winter and has had great results ever since. Kevin will be competing at Ironman USA in July.

This past weekend was the American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure in , Gloucester,MA. My brother Marty, and my friends Dean ,Gorden, and I road the 100K ride. We average 19.9 mph in 90 degree hot and humid weather. I have to say my Bro kicked ass. Marty has been working his butt off for the past few months and you can really see a difference. The ADA had a moment of silence before we rolled away for my Mother Julie who passed away in February. We had a great day for a great cause. MOM, I REALLY miss you!!!Love you!!




No comments: