Friday, August 14, 2009

Rest and Recover


I've been in pain the last week with a really bad heck strain. I think my body is telling me something. I had a really great race this past weekend at the Gloucester Sprint Tri. 25th overall and 2nd in my age.

Simplify is my new motto for the up coming year. What does that mean? Eating really simple home made food. Limit all sugars and alcohol. Have really focused CrossFit and triathlon specific workouts. Spend less time on the computer, except updating this blog. Go to Church every Sunday and thank GOD for all that he has given me and my family. Be a great teacher and role model to my students.

School starts in a few weeks and I will update this blog describing the first CrossFit Physical Education Elective. I have a total of 60 students signed up so I'm really looking forward to this year.

No comments: