Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back Squat 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

NEVER PUT IT OFF By: David Goggins
People have often told me that I'm crazy, or that I'm stupid for doing all the things I do. They say I'm over training or I'm going to injure myself if I'm not careful.The bottom line is this. You never know what your life has in store for you. I believe we are all here to serve a purpose. I believe we all have our own missions.As much as I hated running, biking, swimming and everything in between, something told me to drive on. Something was pushing me to push myself. I always new in the back of my mind that there was a reason for it. I often questioned myself on why I put myself through all the pain and the torture of these long events. I now have the answer. I only had a limited time. I can look back now though and be truely happy that I did things the way that I wanted to do them and when I wanted to do them. It's not over for me though. I will be back. I will test my soul again. I will push my limits. I thank God everyday that I am still hear to do that. I can't tell people how to live, how to train, what to take for nutrition, or what they should and should not do. I can tell you this. Don't wait until tomorrow to make the decision to do that something you have always thought about doing. Don't put it off any longer. Tomorrow your life my change drastically. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be the one with a heart problem. But to be honest, I'm glad I do. Now I can really test myself and find out what I'm made of. What I am trying to tell you is this... If you are thinking about doing something tomorrow, do it today instead.

No comments: