Sunday, June 15, 2008

SUNDAY FOR MONDAY


If you are taking the weekend off do this WOD for Monday.


Overhead squat 1-1-1-1-1 reps
Front squat 1-1-1-1-1 reps
Back squat 1-1-1-1-1 reps

Try to increase the load on each of the fifteen sets.

Post loads to comments.






Hyannis Tri Results. I had a pretty good weekend at the Hyannis Sprint Tri.

Hyannis Sprint Tri on Cape Code

20 Overall (754 racers) 2nd Age Group M35-39

Swim 6:51 Bike 27:59 Run 23:36: 58:27

The first place guy in my age group was 30 seconds in front of me. He had a much better swim than I did. Back to the Master group. Big thanks to Fitwerx for the ZIPP race wheels. Also to CROSSFIT ENDURANCE for the endurance Certification. I CrossFit 3-4 times a week following the WOD, swim 2 times with the masters swim group, 2 runs and 2 bikes. The run and bikes are intervals and tempos (TT's). Also, Calin Brammer, a Prep grad, took the first place age group win. Nice win.

No comments: