Pick one or both :-)
5 reps bench Press to max push ups
3 reps shoulder press to 3 reps push press
Rugby Recap from Coach Mcaleer
1. Regular season - undefeated 7-0 in DI
2. NERFU Champions (New England Rugby Football Union), with wins over
3. Placed 5th in the Northeastern region at the NRU (Northeastern Rugby Union) tournament at
4. Regular season points for: 290, points against: 34
5. Top scorers include Nate B. and Neal G.– both Crossfit devotees
The Prep is DEFINITELY a team that stands out in terms of their fitness. Big tournament wins, and second half play are proof that we have the fitness, speed and longevity to play a 70 minute, continuous full contact game, and outlast our opponents.
Many other teams have a mentality that their forwards (the "big guys") need size and power strength to be the best. Our forwards understand that cardiovascular fitness and endurance are key components that win every time - and we have stolen enough balls from opposing rucks and scrums to prove the point. Our decreased injury rate in the last couple of years is also a credit to the fitness level of players for this sport.
Next year's team will be led by players like Andrew V., Zak K. and Mike S. '09 - all devoted to CrossFit.
Coach Maurice K., is a original Crossfit convert - introduced to it by Dave Picardi of North Shore CrossFit in